Definition and function of cookies:
To ensure that the web pages function correctly, through session work, i.e. to obtain your identification and display the information you have requested.
Security: When you identify yourself on our website, this identification must be secure and reliable, this is done by means of cookies.
So that you know how you are surfing.
Anonymous statistical information
Cookies affected by the regulation and cookies excluded.
According to the EU Directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and partnership cookies, with the exception of those that are technical in nature and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Types of cookies:
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are first-party cookies (those sent to the user’s terminal by a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided) and third-party cookies (those sent to the user’s terminal by a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- b) Depending on how long they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website) and persistent cookies (where data is stored on the terminal device and can be accessed and processed for a period of time determined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information collected, they may do so:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalisation cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.).
– Analysis cookies (which collect information about the use of the website),
– Advertising cookies (collect information about users’ preferences and personal choices),
– Affiliate cookies (enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has a partnership agreement).
Type of cookies used by our website and their purpose:
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you ads that match your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. If you continue to browse our website after being informed of the notice, we will assume that you accept their use. In particular, we use the following types of cookies:
Session cookies, registration cookies, data from the purchase process of one of our products or services.
Analysis cookies. These allow us to anonymously analyse the number of visits to our website and to perform statistical measurements and analysis to improve our services. They may be processed by us or by third parties, as in the case of Google Analytics.
How to disable cookies:
If you do not want us to install the cookies necessary to improve your browsing experience, find out how to disable cookies in the main browsers here:
Disable cookies in Google Chrome:
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
Click Show advanced options.
In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button….
In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow websites to store data”. Note that if you select this option, you will not be able to directly access most websites that require the use of credentials.
Disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
Open Internet Explorer.
Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options.
Click the Privacy tab, then under Settings, slide the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies, then click OK.
By blocking cookies, you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly.
Disable cookies in Firefox:
Click the Firefox button at the top of the Firefox window and select Options.
Select the Privacy field.
In the Firefox Can Do section, select: Use custom history settings.
Deactivate the Accept cookies check box.
Disable cookies in Safari:
If you want to disable cookies in the Safari browser, go to Preferences and select Block Cookies in the Privacy section.
Disable cookies in Opera:
To disable cookies in the Opera browser, go to Settings, Advanced and under Privacy and security select Content settings, under Block cookies select: Allow websites to store and read cookie data.